Calvary GVR has and is still diligently monitoring the COVID-19 situation, consistently evaluating the best way to worship together. We are following all of the CDC Guidelines. Wearing a mask and social distancing is required.
Calvary GVR is offering in-person live services at 9:45 am:
• At the Crown Plaza Hotel and Convention Center @ 15500 E 40th St. Denver Co 80239 Salon “B”
• Parking is located on the Far East side of the hotel complex.
Wednesday midweek will remain online only:
If you choose to attend the physical service, you are responsible for your own health and accept the risk of being exposed to any number of illnesses.
If you have any concerns about your health or risk, please attend our online service! Our online service will be available at calvarygreenvalley.org.
We will not have any other ministries open or meeting except the main service. Our Children, Youth services will reopen at a later date to be determined. All will be encouraged to attend services with their families. To keep current, follow our website regularly, or you request to receive our church emails.
As we strive to ensure appropriate social distancing within the building, we ask that you would be considerate of others around you. If you are planning to worship with us, we would encourage you to familiarize yourself with the steps Calvary GVR is taking and the steps we are asking you to take to love one another well.
We know there are many in our church family who for various reasons will not be worshipping in person with us at Calvary GVR at this time. We will continue with our live stream on Sundays and seek to provide opportunities for you to take steps get back with us.
Steps we are taking as Calvary GVR:
• Doors: The greeting team and ushers will open all doors for you. Please enter the building thru the main East entrance only.
• Hand sanitizer: You will find stations throughout the Lobby and at the East entrance. Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter and exit.
• Offering: An offering box will be provided at the entrance to the auditorium.
• Main Auditorium: We will open alternating rows of chairs in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. The ushers will assist you if there are any questions on safe distancing.
• Food/beverages: Currently these will not be available. For your safety, water fountains will be turned off; please bring your own water bottle.
• Masks: Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks while in the Lobby
Steps for what you can do in an effort to create a safe environment for everyone attending:
If you are in a high-risk category, we ask that you continue to attend our online services at this time.
• If you have any sickness or fever, we ask that you do not come to any live service and instead attend our online service. Please do so until at least 7 days pass after your symptoms go away.
• We will not be taking temperatures of people attending. Please make good decisions about whether you should attend or not. We all are responsible for our own health and need to be considerate of the health and welfare of others.
• We have modified seating to increase the row spacing to approximately 6 feet apart in the room.
• We encourage households to sit together and separate each household group or individual by appropriate physical distancing of at least 3 seats. Please be courteous to create the appropriate spacing between groups of other people. Ushers will help with this process.
• We strongly recommend protective masks for everyone attending live services but it is not mandatory, as long as you have no health condition prohibiting you from doing so. Our concern here is for the health and safety for everyone in our gatherings during this public health challenge.
• We ask that no one shake hands or hug other people other than your own family. This is to walk in love toward one another as each of us may have different thresholds of what contact we believe is acceptable.
• All common areas will be sanitized before the service.
• Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage using it upon entering and exiting the building.
• Staff and volunteers will conduct a self-health assessment before coming onsite. This Assessment will include a temperature check for fever, symptoms check and ask if any contact with a confirmed COVID-19 individual has occurred in the last 14 days.
Please pray for us as we resume in-person services and consider when it will be wise to reopen all Calvary GVR ministries. Each week we will evaluate what other ministries to open and will post on our web page, social media and announcements from Pastor Wally. We are looking forward to seeing many of you again as we corporately worship our Lord and Savior.
…not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25 NKJV